After several years with insurance companies and a Group Insurance broker, André decides to create Services Conseils André Martin in 1996. André’s role as a Group Benefit Consultant is to guide senior management of private and public organizations or committees where employer and union representatives are represented. André is a reference in the Industry with more than 35 years of experience as a Group Benefit Consultant. André is strongly appreciated for his analytical mind, mathematical skills and excellent service.
He was able to negociate a large number of Group Insurance contracts from very simple ones to complex and extensive ones.
Fun fact : André loves reading, cars, movies and travels. His 2 huskies Maika and Kira are always close to him!
Audrey began in the Group Insurance Business in 2014, while studying Business Administration with a concentration in marketing & entrepreneurship from HEC Montréal. She completed her training as a Group Benefit Consultant in 2015 with the Autorité des marchés financiers. As part of her University training, she created Serconam+ in order to meet the needs of organizations in the Group Benefit Industry.
She focuses on efficiency, good-quality work and a constant desire to innovate to increase the satisfaction of her clients.
Fun fact : Audrey is passionate about travels, hiking, reading and about her faithful companion Tyson, an Australian shepherd!
We are thrilled to welcome Isabelle, that joined Services Conseils André Martin on May 2, 2016. She has more than 22 years of experience in the Group Insurance Industry where she worked for a Québec insurer. She was the Sales Director for the Province of Québec. She was very successful in growing the Québec market and was also appreciated for giving conferences to various audiences.
Her objective is to offer a service of quality to both employers and employees and to listen to their needs in order to offer them the best Group Insurance guarantees. Her personalized approach, her great care to details and her suggestions are appreciated by her clients.
Fun fact : Isabelle loves ski, golf and yoga. Her huskies Maika et Kira are faithful partners!
We are thrilled to welcome Sylvie, that joined Services Conseils André Martin on Avril 6, 2020. Sylvie has more than 20 years of experience in the client service industry for various employers. She worked several years in close collaboration with Group Insurance Consultants and insurers to implement successfully Employee Assistance Programs and Manager Assistance Programs that were part of Group Insurance Benefits.
Her passion for human relations allows her to offer a high quality service, to anticipate her client’s needs, to listen carefully and to find rapidly solutions that satisfy all parties. She differentiates herself by her cordial approach, her integrity, her attention to details and her willingness to exceed expectations.
Fun fact : Sylvie loves hiking, reading, movies and travels. Her dog Palou is an unfailing supporter.
- Offering Group Benefit Consulting Services that can compare in expertise, knowledge and quality with consultant actuaries companies specialized in Group Benefits.
- As we focus exclusively on Group Insurance, we can offer consulting services at a very competitive price.
- Our client relationship is based on total transparency regarding informations we provide them:
- An on going communication with our clients to know better their evolution and their environment regarding human resources, workplace relations, strategic decisions, etc.;
- A demystification of all the technical aspects of Group benefit plans allowing our clients to gain a greater autonomy;
- Newsletters sent on a regular basis concerning governmental or Insurance changes that could have an impact on the management of the plan.